Custom "value objects"

Denis Kudriashov
Hello.

Is it possible to tell xstream that my object should be treated as values instead reference?
For example when I have same date instance inside two variables in my domain object xstream serialize second date as referece to first date element. Is it possible to change this behaviour?

Re: Custom "value objects"

Jörg Schaible-2
Hi Denis,

Denis Kudriashov wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Is it possible to tell xstream that my object should be treated as values
> instead reference?
> For example when I have same date instance inside two variables in my
> domain object xstream serialize second date as referece to first date
> element. Is it possible to change this behaviour?

Yes. Declare as immutable type. However, this is the wrong list for user's
questions.