New extension for hibernate envers.

峰郭
I just create a new extension on github to serialize/deserialize the proxy
used by envers based on your xstream-hibernate extension.

https://github.com/hydra1983/xstream-hiberante-envers

Please have a review, thanks.

Re: New extension for hibernate envers.

Jörg Schaible-2
Hi Edison,

Edison Guo wrote:

> I just create a new extension on github to serialize/deserialize the proxy
> used by envers based on your xstream-hibernate extension.
>
> https://github.com/hydra1983/xstream-hiberante-envers
>
> Please have a review, thanks.

The link leads to 404.

Please open a JIRA issue and add a patch against the current trunk. Since
XStream has no repository on Github, I have no idea against what you have
made a modification.

Re: New extension for hibernate envers.

峰郭
Sorry, I have a spell mistake with the link.

On 17 August 2013 19:13, Jörg Schaible <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Edison,