Oracle's sun.misc.Unsafe survey.

Joe Walnes-3
Oracle have a survey asking for feedback on sun.misc.Unsafe usage.

I expect they are planning on removing it in the future or creating an alternative. Without this XStream cannot function properly. If you rely on XStream and want to help it, please take a moment to complete the survey.

The specific method XStream uses is Unsafe.allocateInstance().

Thanks
-Joe