Reverse field order detected

Steve Morgan
All of a sudden I am getting this error message. I mean one evening no problem, the next morning this message. It's not my code, as it occurs before my Java code is entered. xstream 1.4.4 (I tried 1.4.3 as well), Eclipse Juno Service Release 2, Java 1.6. I searched the web and didn't find anything meaningful to help me determine the source of the problem. Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks

XStream JVM diagnostics
java.specification.version: 1.6
java.vm.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Version: 1.6
XStream support for enhanced Mode: true
Supports AWT: true
Supports Swing: true
Supports SQL: true
Optimized TreeSet.addAll: true
Optimized TreeMap.putAll: true
Can parse UTC date format: true
Reverse field order detected (only if JVM class itself has been compiled): false

Re: Reverse field order detected

Jörg Schaible-3
Hi Steve,

Steve Morgan wrote:

> All of a sudden I am getting this error message. I mean one evening no
> problem, the next morning this message. It's not my code, as it occurs
> before my Java code is entered. xstream 1.4.4 (I tried 1.4.3 as well),
> Eclipse Juno Service Release 2, Java 1.6. I searched the web and didn't
> find anything meaningful to help me determine the source of the problem.
> Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks
>
> XStream JVM diagnostics
> java.specification.version: 1.6
> java.vm.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Version: 1.6
> XStream support for enhanced Mode: true
> Supports AWT: true
> Supports Swing: true
> Supports SQL: true
> Optimized TreeSet.addAll: true
> Optimized TreeMap.putAll: true
> Can parse UTC date format: true
> Reverse field order detected (only if JVM class itself has been compiled):
> false

What do you mean with "error message"? This is the normal diagnostic output
when you call main of com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.JVM.

Re: Reverse field order detected

Steve Morgan
OK, I guess I never noticed it before. Thanks!
Steve