XStream Worked Great

Raj

XStream Worked Great

Raj
Hi

I used Xstream in my current project and it worked pretty well. My scenario
was that i have complete running app and suddenly requirement came to convert
objects to xml in particular schema. I used annotations and custom converter.
The custom converters gives all the flexibility for creating xmls.

Till Now, No issues.

Chers
Raj

Re: XStream Worked Great

Jörg Schaible-4
Hi Raj,

Raj wrote:

> Hi
>
> I used Xstream in my current project and it worked pretty well. My
> scenario was that i have complete running app and suddenly requirement
> came to convert objects to xml in particular schema. I used annotations
> and custom converter. The custom converters gives all the flexibility for
> creating xmls.
>
> Till Now, No issues.

Thanks for the feedback :)