[xstream-user] Error when reading xml

Sridhar Adapalli
I am trying a very simple example.  I am trying to read the following xml which
was actually created by XmlStream.toXML().  I am getting the following exception
when I try to read the xml using XmlStream.fromXML(): " : Illegal XML character:
 �."

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

<list>
  <process serialization="custom">
    <com.gravitant.modeler.flowchart.model.AbstractChartElement>
      <default/>
    </com.gravitant.modeler.flowchart.model.AbstractChartElement>
    <com.gravitant.modeler.flowchart.model.Activity>
      <default>
        <location>
          <x>113</x>
          <y>58</y>
        </location>
        <name>Business Unit</name>
        <size>
          <width>178</width>
          <height>84</height>
        </size>
        <sources/>
        <targets/>
      </default>
    </com.gravitant.modeler.flowchart.model.Activity>
  </process>
</list>