[xstream-user] Nick COOPER is out of the office.

[xstream-user] Nick COOPER is out of the office.

nickcooper

I will be out of the office starting  04/11/2005 and will not return until
21/11/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact Paul Fearn if
the mater needs urgent attention.

This E-mail is confidential.

It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may
not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received
this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system
and notify the sender immediately by return E-mail.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure, error
or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.