[xstream-user] Re: Re: Help Required -- Not able to serialize

[xstream-user] Re: Re: Help Required -- Not able to serialize

Paul-46
Hi J�rg,
Thank you very much for the proper reply.
I think you have mis-understood the concern over the "posting" the message. I
meant it only for the posting reply to the particular questionnaire section,
so that it will come in the same hierarchy. I tried for long time and was not
sure that my posting was done on the proper place. it will be helpful if
describe how to reply in the help section or site search.

Regards,
Paul