[xstream-user] XInclude

Geoffrey De Smet-3
I define all my testdata in a file read by xstream,
but this file is getting very big and hard to overview.
I 'd like to split up the file in several smaller files.
These smaller files would however have cross references
(Object A in file 1 refences object B in file 2 etc),
so loading them seperatly is not a valid solution.

Is it possible to use XIncludes in the xml file I deserialize with xstream?

Currently I am using the DomDriver. Is it possible to switch to a Xerces
implementation which has a higher chance of supporting XIncludes?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet